Thursday, June 30, 2016

Kylie jenner lip kit review


The Kylie Jenner lip kit

I planned so much lipstick reviews I wanted to post before this one, 
but the only reason I'm posting this first is because Kylie is launching again soon. This post will help who ever would like to order them online and doesn't know how to. I had problems myself while ordering them, but I asked my lovely friend Lubna ALSultan to help order them for me. She is the writer of the book "Online shopping". Lubna posted how to order them online on her blog the link will be on the end of this post check it out <3

First of all, the packaging is incredibly beautiful I liked every single detail , The lipstick comes in a white box with a lip liner to go with it and a signed card from Kylie.

The colors I bought are Dolce K Candy K Matte liquid lipstick.
 and I bought Literally & so cute from the lip gloss line.

I've tried a lot of liquid lipsticks in my life but were never as good as Kylie's lip kit quality!  
At first it feels really creamy and glossy than it becomes matte.

The most thing I liked was the colors; when it comes to lipsticks I'm really picky with the colors !! I didn't however have trouble choosing colors while I was ordering! 
They were all satisfying. Candy K looked amazing but Dolce K was kinda dark for me. They smell good and last long.
As for the lip liners, they were the best part of the kit.

All in all, my two from four all time favorites are 
The lip gloss Literally &  the lip stick Candy K 
and I'm hoping to get my hands on the new metal ones :D

This is the box they came in ..
هذا شكل البوكس 




When you open the box ..



First thing you see is the card .. 





HELLO THERE LOVELY !! 





ZOOM IN !!

This one is Dolce K 
هذا دولتشي كي 




This is Candy K ..
هذا كاندي كي 




Candy is pinkish & Dolce is brownish
both are beautiful ! 
كاندي لونه على بنك شوي 
و دولتشي على بني اكثر 


These are Literally & So Cute 
هذي القلوسات ليترلي و سو كيوت 



I think Literally looks like the glossy version of Dolce K 
حسيت ليلترلي يشبه دولتشي بس دولتشي مات و هذا قلوس ، 

This is Literally ..
هذا القلوس ليترلي 


The one on the right is So cute ...
الي على اليمين سو كيوت






ادري الالوان الي اخترتها تشبه بعض مره بس كل واحد غير شكله باللبس ، 
صراحه حبيتهم مره 






اتمنى انكم استفدتو من هذا البوست 

هذا رابط طريقة الطلب من موقع كايلي 



1 comment:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.